07/16/18

  1. Came to class late in a hot mess, a lot of running, and tangled myself up in my purse, name tag, and earring
  2. Made a weird noise when it was time to share my star
  3. Found out there were three students in the same program I was in
  4. Made class laugh with my flyswatter because there was a fly
  5. Cried a lot because there were a lot of heart wrenching stories
  6. Learned that Janet was attending the same program as me
  7. Voice wavered when I told my story
  8. Got to eat dinner at the Gastronome for the first time (Buffalo Chicken Pizza and salad)
  9. Attended Dr. Mike Manalo-Pedro's lecture on Community Cultural Wealth
  10. Participated in drawing activity with Estephania and Gyeon
  11. Talked to Dr. Manalo-Pedro about social activist activities and Ryan Leano
  12. Walked Maria to her destination

Comments

Popular Posts